We provide a broad range of proactive legal services in matters involving:
- Contract Development (Agreements for Independent Contractors, Severance, Non-solicitation, Non-raiding, and Non-Compete)
- Compliance Review (Fair Credit Reporting Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, Electronic Workplace issues, Wage & Hour, Substance Abuse, Sexual Harassment)
- Response to and Negotiations With Plaintiff's Counsel
- Workplace investigations and documentation
- Civil rights compliance and complaint response
- Documentation and civil rights compliance issues
- Response to Plaintiff's Counsel
We have extensive experience with assisting companies in such employment law areas involving:
- Gender (sex)
- Sexual and Illegal Harassment, Including Hostile Work Environments
Scott’s goal is NOT to win lawsuits, but instead to MAKE THEM GO AWAY!
We regularly assist employers in preventing all types of employment
litigation issues from occurring…and making those that are looming “go away”
BEFORE litigation strikes.
Scott has made over 40 LAWSUITS GO AWAY since he started his practice in 1998.
Scott can provide you with the tools you need to protect yourself and UNTIE YOUR
HANDS as an employer. Take a look at his HR Compliance Packet.
Contact Scott to schedule an appointment to
discuss what he can do for you.