Scott Warrick’s Master HR Tool Kit Subscription Contains:
The HR Professional’s Complete Guide to Federal Employment & Labor Law
- 1. Overview of Employment Law
- 2. What is different about Public Sector Law?
- 3. Understanding and Preventing Sexual Harassment and Other Forms of Illegal Harassment
- 4. Understanding and Effectively Dealing with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- 5. Understanding and Effectively Dealing with the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993
- 6. Understanding and Avoiding Retaliation Claims
- 7. “Oh, No! It’s Wage and Hour!” Understanding the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938
- 8. Understanding Employee Benefit Laws
- 9. Understanding Other Aspects of Employment Law
- 10. Living with the COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985)
- 11. Understanding the National Labor Relations Act
- 12. Managing the Electronic Workplace
- 13. Understanding Administrative and Judicial Procedures and Judicial Relief
- 14. Recordkeeping Requirements: What Do I Have to Keep and For How Long?
- Ohio Supplement: Overview of Ohio Employment Law
- Ohio Supplement: What is Different About Ohio Public Sector Law?