Scott’s Employment Law Updates Are Different Because …
- Scott will give you all the TOOLS you need to comply with these legal changes IMMEDIATELY,
- Scott will NEVER withhold information so you will have to buy his services later,
- Scott’s OPEN FORUM STYLE let’s you get all your questions answered and
- Scott’s Employment Law Updates are the MOST FUN you will ever have at a legal seminar!
- How has Ohio drastically changed its law surrounding its civil rights law?
- How has personal liability changed under Ohio law?
- How have the statutes of limitations changed under Ohio law?
- How should you handle masks and vaccination records in your organization?
- When can you mandate vaccinations in your organization … and when can you not?
- What is the current status of President Biden’s various mandates for vaccinations … and do any of these apply to you?
- How should employers handle the DISABILITY/MEDICAL and RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION options for employees who do not want the vaccination?
- What did the Sixth Circuit say about requiring employees to use someone’s preferred pronouns, such as he/him, she/her or they/them?
- What did the Ohio federal court say about an employer’s liability when it makes assumptions regarding an employee’s disabilities or limitations?
- What did the Sixth Circuit say about conducting internal investigations … and what does it mean for you?
- What did the Sixth Circuit say about OFFENSIVE SPEECH and FREE SPEECH?
- How did the Ohio Supreme Court change the world of NEGLIGENT HIRING … and what does it mean to you?
- Why did the Sixth Circuit find that “AMBIGUOUS” responses to employees regarding the FLMA can end in liability? …and MUCH, MUCH more…
Join Scott Warrick, one of Ohio’s most popular speakers, as he reviews the most recent and most important employment law changes and updates in his own unique, practical and entertaining style. Scott will not only inform you of these important changes, but he will use his almost 40 years of Employment Law and Human Resource Management experience to tell you how to use this information IMMEDIATELY!
IN THIS SESSION, ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- What important changes have occurred at the Department of Labor and NLRB,
- What important changes have occurred in case law and
- What important legislative changes have occurred.
ALL SESSIONS ARE FULL DAY SEMINARS
- REGISTRATION: 8:30 am to 9:00 am
- MORNING SESSION: 9:00 am to 12:15 pm LUNCH: 12:15 am to 12:45 pm
- AFTERNOON SESSION: 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
APPROVED FOR 6 HOURS OF SHRM and HRCI GENERAL CREDITS APPROVED FOR 6 HOURS OF CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION (CLE) CREDITS
This meeting will be delivered through ZOOM… So, come to relax, have fun and PARTICIPATE!