Across the years, it has been harder and harder for certified HR professionals to get their HRCI Business Recertification credits. SPHR professionals need to get 15 hours of Business Recertification credits every three years, and the requirements for getting a program approved for Business Recertification Credits from HRCI are steep.
Of course, many HR professionals carry a duel certification with both SHRM and HRCI.
Therefore, I have made these two online webinars available so:
- They are ready for you “on demand” whenever you want.
- You can rewind any Webinar at any time to hear various sections again and again if you want to.
- You can listen to them all at once or whenever it is convenient for you…and come back to finish it later.
- You can listen from the comfort of your home, office or where ever you get Wifi.
- You will have these sessions to listen to for 30 days.
Every year, I have these programs recertified with new certification codes for the current year. So, you can enroll in these webinars every year and get all the HRCI Business credits you need to recertify with HRCI.
Of course, you will also get SHRM credits at the same time, which is nice, too!
CONVENIENT ONLINE VIEWINGWebinar viewing is online-only, meaning that you need an internet/data connection to play the video. When you register for these programs, you will receive a password with your confirmation. You will have 30 days to use this password and listen to the program you registered to hear. You may log in multiple times during this 30-day window.
CREDITS, & SESSION DESCRIPTION
Both of these webinars have been approved for SHRM and HRCI Business Credits, however, Scott had to cut some vital information from these programs in order to get HRCI Business credit. In short, much of Scott’s information relating to the evaluation and the cost of labor had to be cut in order to get HRCI Business credit.
Steering any organization along the right course is critical for success. Consequently, crucial skill sets for any executive to possess are Strategic Planning and setting the Mission and Vision of the organization. Unfortunately, most corporate Strategies, Missions and Visions fail each year. In this session, you will learn how to successfully Formulate, Develop, Implement and Evaluate your corporate Strategy, Mission and Vision. Come learn how you can set a course for your organization to follow and how to actually get there.
Learning Objectives In this session you will learn …
- How to Formulate Your Corporate Strategy, Mission & Vision
- How to Develop Your Corporate Strategy, Mission & Vision Plan
- How to Implement Your Corporate Strategy, Mission & Vision
- How to Evaluate Your Corporate Strategy, Mission & Vision’s Progress