Dealing with Hypersensitive Employees
Complete Training Session
Join one of Ohio’s most popular speakers as he reviews how to effectively and legally deal with HYPERSENSITIVE EMPLOYEES in his own unique, practical, entertaining and humorous style. Scott will show you how to how to use this information IMMEDIATELY with his own “rubber hits the road” approach as a human resource professional and employment attorney.
- Do you sometimes feel like you work with CHILDREN?
- How can you get your “CHILDREN” to grow up?
- How did the U.S. Supreme Court define “HYPERSENSITIVITY” in the workplace?
- What “COACHING PROCESS” should we follow when dealing with hypersensitive people?
- What GAMES do hypersensitive people play with you...and how can you address them?
- Why are most managers “ENABLERS” when it comes to dealing with hypersensitive people...and how can they avoid this fate?
- How can you EFFECTIVELY CHANGE YOUR CORPORATE CULTURE where HYPERSENSITIVITY is addressed directly?
- What is the difference between a STEREOTYPE and a TRULY OFFENSIVE statement?
- How can you address the “KILL THE MESSENGER” approach that accompanies hypersensitivity?
- ...and MUCH, MUCH more...
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify a HYPERSENSITIVE EMPLOYEE.
- How to identify the GAMES they play with you...and how to stop them.
- What you need to change in your CULTURE to more effective prevent such hypersensitivity.
- How to properly COACH employees.
THIS SESSION IS APPROVED FOR 2 HOURS OF SHRM CREDITS AND HRCI GENERAL CREDITS