WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?
2020 EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE
Yes, it has been another HUGE year, in case you haven’t noticed! In this year’s EMPLOYMENT LAW UPDATE, we will look at...
- What did the Ohio Supreme Court say about OBSERVED URINE TESTING?
- What guidance did the DOL and the EEOC give employers on dealing with COVID?
- Why did the Sixth Circuit rule that discriminatory comments by supervisors will KILL and employer’s chances of getting a case dismissed?
- What did the U.S. Supreme Court say in making SEXUAL ORIENTATION and GENDER IDENTITY PROTECTED CLASSES …. and what does this mean for your business?
- Are you required to use NON-GENDER PRONOUNS?
- When are employee’s Facebook posting PROTECTED and when are THEY NOT?
- What did the NLRB say about employees SWEARING AT YOU?
- How did the DOL define “JOINT EMPLOYERS”?
- How did the NLRB change the definition of “JOINT EMPLOYERS” yet again?
- How did Wage and Hour change the RETAIL OR SERVICE ESTABLISHMENT EXEMPTION?
- What did the Sixth Circuit say about an employer’s DUTY TO ACCOMMODATE an employee’s RELIGIOUS BELIEFS?
- What changes have been made to the FAMLIES FIRST ACT … and do we have to worry about this is 2021?
- What did the courts say about employees WALKING OFF THE JOB and their ADA RESTRICTIONS?
- When does an employer have to let a disabled employee TELECOMMMUTE?
- and MUCH, MUCH more...
Join Scott Warrick, one of Ohio’s most popular speakers, as he reviews the most recent and most important employment law changes and updates in his own unique, practical and entertaining style. Scott will not only inform you of these important changes, but he will use his almost 40 years of Employment Law and Human Resource Management experience to tell you how to use this information IMMEDIATELY!
THIS SESSION IS APPROVED FOR 6 HOURS OF SHRM CREDITS AND HRCI GENERAL SPHR and PHR CREDITS