Understanding the New Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
Complete Training Sessions
Join one of Ohio's most popular speakers as he reviews how the ADA has COMPLETELY CHANGED under the ADA Amendments Act of 2008 and its corresponding new regulations. Learn how the ADA has changed and why it is now one of the most dangerous laws out there for employers. Scott will show you how to how to use this information IMMEDIATELY with his own "rubber hits the road" approach as a 30 year human resource professional and employment attorney.
In this program, you will learn:
- What do the NEW 2011 ADAAA REGULATIONS say and how they have changed the ADA?
- What conditions are on the new ADA's "VIRTUALLY ALWAYS" list...and why are so many of your employees now covered by the ADA?
- What did the courts say about "ATTENDANCE" and "PUNCTUALITY" under the ADA?
- How does the new ADA define "ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS"?
- Why is it ILLEGAL to require employees to sign LAST CHANCE AGREEMENTS when they voluntarily go into rehab?
- Why are your "NO LIGHT DUTY RULE" and "100% RETURN TO WORK" policies illegal under the ADA?
- How does the new ADA define "SUBSTANTIALLY LIMITED"?
- How have the courts treated "TELECOMMUTING" and "FLEXTIME" under the ADA?
- What are you required to do under the "INTERACTIVE PROCESS"?
- Are "ANGER ISSUES" covered by the ADA?
- When can you conduct "MEDICAL" and "DRUG" testing under the ADA...and when can you not?
- What do you need to do to comply with the new ADA?
This program has been approved for 5 hours of SHRM and HRCI recertification credits.
This program comes to you on a FLASH DRIVE in an MP4 format and is broken down into 13 video sessions. You can watch each INDIVIDUAL video session at a time or all 5 hours at once. A massive 77 page handout is included.
On this flash drive, you will get:
- All 13 video sessions
- The entire 5 hour video program
- 77 page handout
- 2 hour Supervisor Training Video
- 35 page Supervisor Program handout
- Certificate of Completion
Click to view sample clips of the following videos:
This program has a Supervisor Program that is 2 hours long so you can train your supervisors in what they need to know about recognizing and complying with the ADA. The Supervisor Program comes with a 35 page handout.
Order Employment Law Videos
|Avoiding Pervertgate||$150.00||USB Flash Drive||BUY ►|
|Understanding the New ADA of 1990||$150.00||USB Flash Drive||BUY ►|
|Understanding the New FMLA of 1993||$150.00||USB Flash Drive||BUY ►|
|Oh No! It's Wage and Hour! (Understanding the FLSA of 1938)||$150.00||USB Flash Drive||BUY ►|