Scott's Upcoming Open Seminars
In-Person Training Courses
Our current seminars have concluded. Please check back for additional sessions coming soon.
PREVIOUS SEMINAR TOPIC:
What the Heck Happened?
2017 Employment Law Update
Click here to view the Event Flyer (PDF).
Register for one of two available full-day sessions to learn about recent changes to Employment Law and receive the following documents to aid with your 2018 compliance efforts.
- Scott’s Master 2018 Handbook
- Compliant medical certification forms
- Physician’s letter for determining reasonable accommodations
- Updated employment application form for limiting statute of limitations to 180 days
- Updated Fair Credit Reporting Act forms
- Reasonable suspicion handout
- BONUSSHRM and HRCI Business Credit Webinar*:
When you attend any of seminars, you will receive a password for one (half-day programs) or both (for full day programs). You will have 30 days to use this password and listen to the program you registered to hear.
* Note: webinars have new HRCI Business Certification Codes for 2018. This means, even if you took the course in past years, you can take it again and get another set of HRCI Business Credits. Since each webinar is pre-recorded, you can listen to it anytime you want to get your credits.
- Friday, March 9, 2018
- Friday, March 16, 2018
- $175.00 per attendee
8:30 am to 9:00 am
- MORNING SESSION
9:00 am to 12:15 pm
(Donato’s Pizza & Salad Buffet)
- AFTERNOON SESSION
1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Approved for 6 Hours of SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credits
- Approved for 6 Hours of HRCI General SPHR and PHR credits
- Approved for 6 Hours of Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits
- Ashland University
1900 E. Dublin-Granville Road
Columbus, Ohio 43229
For directions, go to Ashland University Columbus Center Directions