- What is the #1 FACTOR that will determine if a new employee will be SUCCESSFUL?
- What is the difference between BEHAVIORAL and HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS … and why are they ESSENTIAL to your interview?
- What constitutes LEGAL and ILLEGAL questions?
- What is the #1 REASON we choose the WRONG candidates … and how can you AVOID THAT PITFALL?
- What Can You LEGALLY Ask An Applicant Under Title VII? ADA? Etc.?
- What Must An Application Disclaimer Say To Protect Yourself Legally?
- What Background Checks Must You Perform In Order To Protect Yourself Against A Negligent Hiring Situation?
- What Is A STRUCTURED INTERVIEW?
- What Documents And Notices MUST You Have In Place In Order To Perform Background Checks?
- What SELECTION TOOLS Should You Use … And Which Ones Are Legal?
…and MUCH, MUCH more…
Join Scott as he reviews how to DESIGN & CONDUCT AN EFFECTIVE INTERVEW. Scott will outline for you in his own unique, practical, entertaining and humorous style how to most effectively interview candidates so you can choose the RIGHT ONE! Scott will not only outline this subject for you, but he will review how to use this information IMMEDIATELY!
In this session you will learn…
- The legal parameters of interviewing.
- How to best prepare for an interview.
- What to look for in a successful candidate.
Approved for 3 hours of HRCI and SHRM recertification credits.